Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mr. Mouse, You Can Have the House

Two weeks, one human trap, four inhumane traps and one box of mouse poison later, I'm at my wits end.  Not one mouse has been caught by any of the above listed methods.  Mr. Mouse is much smarter than I gave him credit for.  If he and I could only renegotiate the terms of his occupation, no traps would be necessary at all.  I would be fine if he would like to inhabit our detached garage (without using the car of course) and he can feast off all the extra garden tomatoes he and his family would like.  Right now however, he seems to be happy to reside in our oven.  The pantry has been cleared out to avoid any temptation but the promised pantry reno will have to wait until after the holiday craziness has passed us by.  Happy Holidays Mr. Mouse.  I hope you enjoy the warm house while it lasts . . . your days may be numbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment