Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mouse in the House

The other night after JT and I cooked up a big dinner - steak for him and some kind of salmon pinwheel for me - he lit up a fire in our fireplace.  A mouse ran out!!!  Mr. Mouse (for some reason I think of all small creatures in the masculine sense) is now in our kitchen, having the time of his furry life.  He left a little fur-baby gift on the oven this morning - sometime in the night he must have squeezed in through the 1/2" gap to feast on all the steak drippings.  I really hope he is hanging out and eating the cheese and peanut butter in the humane trap I made JT get at the hardware store.  At least this is most definitely the motivation I need to get to the Container Store and organize the pantry.  I'll post some pictures as I get underway (and learn how to post pictures -- yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment